Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Digital Operations Program Manager
San Mateo, CA
The Digital Operations Program Manager will continue the development of the strategic release program in the digital software content operations process and maintain a master schedule of Playstation’s major operations initiatives. Strategic Release is a program and service for our partner titles that allows for structured communications between all valid stakeholders, to ensure a work digital operational plan for release.
This position is also responsible for managing high profile digital products through the full life cycle including: milestone tracking, production scheduling, merchandising asset aggregation, key product information tracking, and catalog update implementation. The Digital Operations Program Manager will work closely with high profile Publishing Partners, Account Management, and other Operations groups to ensure digital products are published on time with efficiency, quality, and cost effectiveness.
- Manage operations activities for assigned products through the full life cycle including: milestone tracking production scheduling, merchandising descriptions and asset aggregation, key product information tracking, and catalog update management
- Manage the Digital Supply Chain strategic release program including global development, tracking major milestones, and maintaining the strategic schedule
- Work with content managers to ensure the strategic release program is executed for all their titles
- Manage day to day communications with key stakeholders (Account Management/Publishing Partners/Marketing) on current status of projects
- Partner with internal and external Operations stakeholders to develop and manage a clear and concise plan that allows valuable information to be shared in a timely and accessible manner
- Follow up on actions items and drive resolutions as well as facilitate additional meetings to close out key issues
- Aggregate business process analytics for quarterly business reviews
- Manage strategic release of AAA and partner titles from new product introduction to publish
- Facilitate product readiness with stake holders for key titles; including Publishers, SNE Marketing, SNE Operations, Account Management, and Customer Service
- Implement post-mortem processes to drive key changes in systems and processes
- Drive continuous improvement on all relevant operational processes
- Work with Store Operations, Store Marketing, and other Operations teams to improve performance and efficiency of internal processes
- Work with Business Systems Team to define content management system improvements for SCEA Digital Product Management
- Program manage global operation initiatives to streamline systems and publisher experience
- Experience with content management systems
- Systems requirements definition experience
- Extensive knowledge of industry
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Broad knowledge of operational processes
- Understands business planning processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 6-8 years of operational experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working closely with Product Marketing and/or Product Development in transferring product from Development to Production
- Experience with high volume, quick ramp of new products
- 6+ years of industry experience preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Operations Advisor - Bilingual German
Squarespace, Dublin, IE
Fabric Purchasing Coordinator
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Product Operations Manager
Operations Lead - Denver
Lyft, Denver, CO
Industriemechaniker/in / Mechatroniker/in (m/w)
HelloFresh, Verden, Deutschland