IT Support Administrator, SAP, contract role is a key part in maintaining financial systems used by all of Sony Interactive Entertainment. We have systems on both Oracle and SAP. This role will ensure the smooth operation of financial systems and assist with new projects as needed. Please note that this role is a contract role intended for 12+ months.
- Researches the root cause of problems, uses advanced diagnostic tools and problem solving techniques for complex issues, and serves as an escalation point for both level 1 and 2 technicians. Reviews level 1 and 2 cases for thoroughness and accuracy. Follow-up issues & request.
- Insures adherence to service level agreements. Possesses a complex understanding of Business Unit functions and escalates reported problem.
- Responsible for administrative tasks and improvement to the problem management system.
- Analyze problem management reports for IT and Business Units.
- Conform to the Systems Development Standards when developing and maintaining systems.
- Establish and maintain a client relationship with a customer service perspective that is professional, courteous and respectful. Provide reporting to management as required.
- Conform to Problem Management Policies and Procedures when resolving assigned production support problems.
- Conform to Change Management Policies and Procedures.
- Create and maintain support documentation.
- Acquire and maintain required business knowledge for the client area.
- Produce periodic Status Reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 -3 years' experience with application support for financial business applications i.e. SAP, Oracle, BI.
- 2-year college degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, related fields, and/or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills essential: PC\MAC skills (MS office products, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong understanding of LAN, WAN, Internet & Networking functions
- Proven ability to provide significant technical assistance in the use of IT systems, including workstations, mobile devices and other IT supported equipment and software.
- Knowledge of Network protocols, concepts and terminology.
- Knowledge of the following: Remedy, SAP, XML, browser support (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Mobile phone applications configuration and support (Android\Iphone)
- Successful work performance demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively, work well with others, use productive work methods, exercise sound judgment and display initiative and innovation on the job
- Training and problem management experience
- Proven high problem resolution rate
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Lead - Technical & People
Senior Developer | Brand Engineering
Time Inc., New York, NY
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Software Engineer, Platform Engineering (Software Developer)
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Platform Security
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco