Enablement Program Manager, Prospecting Practitioner
Pluralsight, Farmington UT, US
The technology learning platform
Build and drive sales excellence through the discipline of effective prospecting across the revenue organization to meet our 2022 vision & goals to be a billion dollar company selling to the tech buyer. This opportunity is to lead and drive the prospecting and pipeline generation discipline, processes and diligence to meet the billings number as well as selling to the senior technical buyers by effective and relevant prospecting messaging. Aligning the prospecting function between ADM/BDRs and AE will drive a cohesive approach to filling the pipeline funnel.
Who you are:
● You should be excellent in understanding pipeline generation tactics
● You should be great at building prospecting programs and messaging for the BDRs, ADMs & AEs
● You should be able to programatically drive pipeline generation activities by providing the enablement content
● You should be a great conversation maker, communicator, presenter and listener
● You should be confident in dealing with senior sales and marketing leadership to drive your programs
What you’ll own:
● Ability to drive engagement process between ADM/BDR and AE with the objective of Filling the funnel
● Ability to do account planning, account research and opportunity creation
● Develop programs, workshops and Blitz to build prospecting discipline consistently understood by both BDR/ADMs and AEs
● Closely works with ADM/BDRs on new approaches to drive pipeline creation activities
● Able to use prospecting techniques to expand SOI both broad and higher in the organization
● Owns the lead passing process definition and aligns all teams for a seamless execution
● Understands and drives enablement of all underlying tooling for customer research and opportunity progression
Experience you’ll need:
● Has been in a business development or sales role for 2+ years with a clear understanding of pipeline development processes
● Possesses knowledge of technology domains such as Cloud, Devops, Security, Data by having sold or developed business in these domains.
● Has the experience of prospecting and pipeline creation processes
● Presentation & Communication skills
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology and develop the skills of tomorrow. With assessments, learning paths and courses authored by industry experts, our platform helps businesses and individuals close skills gaps in critical areas, innovate faster and deliver on key objectives.