- Write high quality performant code using industry practices and standards
- Work closely with the OPS and developments teams in configuring our infrastructure and developer tools (CI, Test Environments, etc.)
- Take part in system design sessions, working closely with our development teams and technical architect
- Participate in code reviews
- Write unit and functional tests, helping ensure the highest quality possible in our systems
- Help mentor/assist product, developer and QA colleagues
- Participate in the Agile development methodology
- Help define metrics for Pond5 that are useful and practical and look at how we can continuously improve what we do
- Assist with the resolution of day to day issues and queries relating to technology
- Lead application releases and SDLC for Apple apps.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a senior role with hands-on knowledge of the required skill-set
- Authoritative level experience with hands-on development in Swift or Objective-C
- Ability to work proficiently in Apple developer and debugging tools (Xcode, Instruments, etc)
- Experience with configuring and releasing an app, ios or osx, to the Apple app stores
- Strong experience with designing and maintaining large scale native applications
- Expertise with RESTful API services
- Experience in working with 3rd party libraries, frameworks, and plugins (cocoa pods, etc)
- Knowledge of AWS and or other cloud infrastructures
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong people skills
- Highly motivated self-starter- can work autonomously, but with strong direction from, and collaboration with, partners
- Comfortable engaging with senior management and being able to explain ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in an appropriate technical discipline would be an advantage, related experience accepted
- Excellent attention to detail, persistent to get things done right, highly organized and flexible and work well in collaboration with a dynamic team
- International team of 185 awesome people
- Competitive compensation, salary, and benefits/perks
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part of Weatherfront's 2019 list of career-launching companies!
- Learn new things every day!
Pond5 is transforming the role of video in the creative process by connecting producers, creative directors, and editors to more than 60,000 filmmakers and creators in over 150 countries. The company strives to improve creative production through its innovative artist technology, easy-to-use platform, and ever-growing library of more than 7 million royalty-free video clips, plus millions of music tracks, sound effects, photos, and other high-quality media. Pond5 is a venture-backed company funded by Accel Partners and Stripes Group with offices located in New York, Dublin, and Prague.