- Design and implement features that wow and excite our users
- Help Architect and improve our CSS/HTML/JS framework
- Maintain and implement advertising infrastructure
- Learn about new technologies and share your findings with the team
- Deep understand of mobile web technologies and user interface
- Some operations and full stack (SQL) experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with React or another single page JS framework
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience with Computer Science concepts (data structure/algorithms)
Nice to have:
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- MySQL database
- AWS operations and deployment
- DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) or equivalent advertising platform
- Omniture or equivalent analytics platform.
- Familiarity with Node and/or Express
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company that is parent to lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. Together, the brands attract a monthly global audience of 400 million, generating 3.1 billion monthly content views. POPSUGAR is the #1 lifestyle brand for young women, delivering inspiring, informative, and entertaining content in multi-platforms across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. POPSUGAR Studios, the video production arm of POPSUGAR, Inc., is the leading producer of online video lifestyle content, with more than 390 million monthly views of its original series.
POPSUGAR Inc. has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London and operates internationally in Australia, France, the Middle East, and the UK. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com.
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company including lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. We deliver inspiring, informative, and entertaining multi-platform content across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. Our Story Lisa Sugar had a passion for celebrity news (especially everything Matt Damon) and blue handbags, and sensed a void in the market for fun, friendly, pop culture content. Her husband Brian had an equal passion for disrupting big industries through technology. In 2005, they shared a vision to modernize the newsstand by bringing readers the latest trending topics in pop culture in real-time. Over the last ten years, POPSUGAR has grown to encompass all lifestyle categories and POPSUGAR Must Have. Together they deliver on the Sugar's vision of creating the ultimate lifestyle brand for the digitally savvy generation.
Want to learn more about POPSUGAR? Visit POPSUGAR's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Spring, Headquarters - NYC
Web Engineer (Marketing)
Cloudflare, London, UK
Sales Engineer -Oklahoma
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Data Science Engineer
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Senior Software Engineer - Player Automation and Delivery
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Backend Engineer