POPSUGAR Studios is the #1 producer of original online video lifestyle content, with over 300 million monthly views of its original series. Our videos are mobile-first and platform-first; we have been quick to innovate and optimize videos for platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, in addition to creating content for TV. Whether it's shows that make viewers laugh, style leaders who inspire them to look their best, or lifestyle experts who help them lead a happier, healthier life — we partner with brands to produce meaningful and entertaining content that we know our audience will love and share by the millions. Check out some of our latest videos here.
Now we are looking for an ambitious, dynamic Accounting Clerk to join our growing Los Angeles production team. This role requires strong ability to handle multiple projects, have excellent communication skills with strong time management ability. This is a contract position based in Culver City, CA studio.
- Scanning expense reports
- Receiving T&E support documents and double checking that all receipts/backup are attached
- Preparing, sorting and scanning receipts
- Researching and resolving missing receipt issues
- Managing the workflow to ensure the timely processing of receipts
- Filing receipts and expense reports
- Must be comfortable working in Google docs.
- Minimum one year experience in creative/design/production environment at TV Network, Cable or Agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Docs and Excel
- Must be very organized and able to juggle several projects at a time.
- A genuine interest in and aptitude for the type of shows POPSUGAR makes
- ''Gets'' the POPSUGAR brand and voice
- Can work positively and collaboratively with internal staff
- Grace under pressure, great people skills, high integrity
- Great organizational skills (both with media management & personally)
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London and operates internationally in Australia, France, the Middle East, and the UK. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com.
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company including lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. We deliver inspiring, informative, and entertaining multi-platform content across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. Our Story Lisa Sugar had a passion for celebrity news (especially everything Matt Damon) and blue handbags, and sensed a void in the market for fun, friendly, pop culture content. Her husband Brian had an equal passion for disrupting big industries through technology. In 2005, they shared a vision to modernize the newsstand by bringing readers the latest trending topics in pop culture in real-time. Over the last ten years, POPSUGAR has grown to encompass all lifestyle categories and POPSUGAR Must Have. Together they deliver on the Sugar's vision of creating the ultimate lifestyle brand for the digitally savvy generation.
Want to learn more about POPSUGAR? Visit POPSUGAR's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Finance Manager
eero, San Francisco
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Securities Processing Specialist
Robinhood, Lake Mary
Senior Project Manager
Mediamorph, New York
Audit Intern - Tauranga - Nov 2018 - Feb 2019
KPMG New Zealand, Tauranga
Investor Relations Analyst
XO Group, New York