POPSUGAR Studios is looking for an experienced Sr. Talent Manager to lead on-camera casting and talent management for client funded video content. Our ideal candidate will have vast experience booking influencer talent on behalf of a digital publisher for branded content. You must be resourceful, passionate and have a strong instinct for finding relevant people and stories that the Popsugar audience will identify with.
- Well versed in the sales and agency business and understands the influencer marketing ecosystem including managers, agents and publicists.
- A feel for the Popsugar brand, and a passion for trends and topics that matter to the Popsugar audience across pop culture, food, fashion, beauty, fitness and issues of interest to young women across politics and current events.
- Well-read and in tune with current culture/trends that are big with millennial women - is constantly finding interesting stories and people through online/print/TV/podcasts/events
- Strong relationships with talent publicists, agents, managers that represent talent across all platforms and verticals
- Comfortable reviewing talent contracts
- Experienced with talent on set
- Proficient with google documents, excel and powerpoint
- Cast and book talent for Popsugar branded and sponsored content
- Identify and foster relationships with potential talent for projects in development across all platforms
- Scouting up and coming talent and have finger on the pulse of what is trending across verticals
- Find talent with specific expertise (News/Journalism, Fashion, Food, Beauty Fitness, DIY, Parenting, Comedy, etc) for branded and sponsored content
- Prepare powerpoint talent presentations
- Commands strong verbal presentations skills and can speak to talent qualities with confidence
- Manage talent on set as needed
- 4-5 years of experience booking talent at a brand, agency or publisher
- Experience working directly with talent (required)
- On camera talent scouting and/or casting experience
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company that is parent to lifestyle media publisher POPSUGARand monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. Together, the brands attract a monthly global audience of 100 million, generating 3.1 billion monthly content views. POPSUGAR is the #1 lifestyle brand for young women, delivering inspiring, informative, and entertaining content in multi-platforms across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. POPSUGAR Studios, the video production arm of POPSUGAR, Inc., is the leading producer of online video lifestyle content, with more than 300 million monthly views of its original series.
POPSUGAR Inc. has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London and operates internationally in Australia, France, the Middle East, and the UK. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com.
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company including lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. We deliver inspiring, informative, and entertaining multi-platform content across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. Our Story Lisa Sugar had a passion for celebrity news (especially everything Matt Damon) and blue handbags, and sensed a void in the market for fun, friendly, pop culture content. Her husband Brian had an equal passion for disrupting big industries through technology. In 2005, they shared a vision to modernize the newsstand by bringing readers the latest trending topics in pop culture in real-time. Over the last ten years, POPSUGAR has grown to encompass all lifestyle categories and POPSUGAR Must Have. Together they deliver on the Sugar's vision of creating the ultimate lifestyle brand for the digitally savvy generation.
Want to learn more about POPSUGAR? Visit POPSUGAR's website.
Jobs You May Like
English Translator(한영 번역사)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Technical Recruiter - Berlin (m/w)
Doctolib, Berlin, Deutschland
PT Data Science Instructor
Galvanize, New York City
Assistant(e) des Ressources Humaines (stage)
Senior Data Analyst
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)