POPSUGAR is looking for a versatile, hard-working, and talented individual to join our marketing team in our NY office as an intern. Primary responsibilities of the role are to assist with the planning and execution of POPSUGAR off-channel events. Core functions will include assisting with the execution of event programs and experiential research. This person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our ideal candidate is creative, is organized, and has an attention to detail.
· Report to experiential marketing manager to plan and support offline marketing programs and events
· Research event and promotional vendors in various markets in the US
· Research yearly events and high-impact opportunities in the US
· Manage the RSVPs, onsite database, and onsite inventory
· Organize and update event calendars and promotional inventory database
· Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, social media, and device landscape to inform and inspire the
development of new event experiences and activations
· Prepare marketing reports and recaps by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
· Assist with research for potential partnership programs
· Assist with other general office tasks and various special projects
· Event marketing experience preferred
· Interest in existing and emerging trends in fashion, music, media/entertainment, arts, and pop culture
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Detail-oriented, meticulous quick learner
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
· Problem solver with a positive, can-do who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-energy, and rewarding environment
This position is part-time, 28 hours a week, and located in New York. Candiate must be available 4-days a week and willing to start immediately. No phone calls please.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company including lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. We deliver inspiring, informative, and entertaining multi-platform content across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. Our Story Lisa Sugar had a passion for celebrity news (especially everything Matt Damon) and blue handbags, and sensed a void in the market for fun, friendly, pop culture content. Her husband Brian had an equal passion for disrupting big industries through technology. In 2005, they shared a vision to modernize the newsstand by bringing readers the latest trending topics in pop culture in real-time. Over the last ten years, POPSUGAR has grown to encompass all lifestyle categories and POPSUGAR Must Have. Together they deliver on the Sugar's vision of creating the ultimate lifestyle brand for the digitally savvy generation.
Want to learn more about POPSUGAR? Visit POPSUGAR's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Creative Design Manager
DNAnexus, San Francisco
Business Operations Manager, Canada
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Manager, Marketing Production Southern Europe & META
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Director, Growth & Business Operations - Enterprise/Mid Market
Samsara, San Francisco
Marketing Manager (Email Engagement)
Change.org, San Francisco, CA, USA or New York, NY, USA or Washington, DC, USA
Sr. Director, Demand Generation
Classy, San Diego HQ