From stories to sketches, prototypes to pixels, the Postmates Design Team crafts the experiences that bring a city closer together, empowering local commerce through a simple touch. As part of our rapidly growing team, you'll work closely with the founders and brand team in crafting the future of the company. Specifically, as one of our Brand Design Leads, you'll be key in building the Design Team as well as the foundation for how our customers, couriers, and partners use our services.
You'll be responsible for designing rich brand touchpoints: from packaging to advertising campaigns. You'll be working on the face of the company, spreading awareness of our unique offerings. This includes creative campaigns, educational resources, videos, and visual systems that support our brand identity. There is an emphasis on visual design for this role, but having UX and interaction design experience is a plus. This role will act as an in-house Creative Director, so experience leading a strong team of designers is key.
Working directly with Marketing and Product teams, we'll design and implement beautiful, intuitive experiences together.
- Collaborate with Marketing leads to identify creative approaches to goals
- Articulate design decisions in individual and group critiques
- Give creative direction to both in-house production artists and partner creative agencies
- Handle a variety of requests in different mediums: from print to interfaces
- Document the visual systems you build
- Mentor and train new designers on the team
- Foster a culture of design at Postmates
- Extensive experience designing for influential brands and creating meaningful marketing experiences
- Minimum of 5+ years visual design experience (UX, video/motion, or coding experience are a plus).
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of grid systems and typography
- You're more concerned with the 'why' than the 'how'
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Killer office located in Financial District just minutes from BART, Muni, AC Transit, and SamTrans
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit https://postmates.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Design Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Financial Operations Product Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Product Manager - Design Systems
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Product Writing Intern
Slack, San Francisco
Palantir Technologies, Wellington, New Zealand