Postmates runs one of the largest marketplaces in the country, connecting consumers, merchants, and Postmates in real-time. Building high powered intelligence atop our large-scale dataset is a serious challenge and we are looking for candidates who are ready to dig in. Postmates isn’t just another ad platform or mobile app for delivering static user generated content: We have real customers paying real money for a real service.
We are seeking an incredibly organized executive assistant to handle administrative support for three Senior VPs on the executive team.
- Management of multiple calendars at once, keeping each executive’s priorities in mind.
- Ownership of all domestic and international travel preparations, including but not limited to; mapping full itineraries, obtaining visas or other documentation, air and ground transportation and lodgings.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities and projects with strong follow through.
- Liaise with other teams within the company and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal requests and processes.
- Compile, organize and submit all receipts and expense reports for the executives.
- Reports to and collaborates closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- You have 3+ years of experience working with a senior executive and leadership team, or in operations at a quickly-growing company, preferably a technology company.
- You are a scheduling master and know all the ins and outs for Google Calendar and all apps within G-Suite.
- A self starter; you are comfortable acting with little supervision or direction, as well as speaking up when needed to make sound decisions.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
- A strong sense of humility, maturity and adaptability under pressure.
- Natural curiosity, upbeat personality and an enthusiasm to continuously learn, never settling for the status quo.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and it’s 100% paid for by the company
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit https://postmates.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director - Platform Architecture, EMEA
Pivotal Software, London
Global Talent Brand Lead
Qualtrics , Provo
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Pinterest, New York
HR Business Partner - Tuzla
Trendyol, Istanbul / Tuzla
2017-2018 Immediate Teacher Openings
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA
People Operations Coordinator
MuleSoft, San Francisco