Postmates runs one of the largest marketplaces in the country, connecting consumers, merchants, and Postmates in real-time. Building high powered intelligence atop our large-scale dataset is a serious challenge and we are looking for candidates who are ready to dig in. Postmates isn’t just another ad platform or mobile app for delivering static user generated content: We have real customers paying real money for a real service.
We are seeking an incredibly organized executive assistant to handle administrative support for three Senior VPs on the executive team.
- Management of multiple calendars at once, keeping each executive’s priorities in mind.
- Ownership of all domestic and international travel preparations, including but not limited to; mapping full itineraries, obtaining visas or other documentation, air and ground transportation and lodgings.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities and projects with strong follow through.
- Liaise with other teams within the company and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal requests and processes.
- Compile, organize and submit all receipts and expense reports for the executives.
- Reports to and collaborates closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- You have 3+ years of experience working with a senior executive and leadership team, or in operations at a quickly-growing company, preferably a technology company.
- You are a scheduling master and know all the ins and outs for Google Calendar and all apps within G-Suite.
- A self starter; you are comfortable acting with little supervision or direction, as well as speaking up when needed to make sound decisions.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
- A strong sense of humility, maturity and adaptability under pressure.
- Natural curiosity, upbeat personality and an enthusiasm to continuously learn, never settling for the status quo.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and it’s 100% paid for by the company
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit https://postmates.com/
Jobs You May Like
Name Your Dream Job
Council Facilitator (Part-Time)
Snap Inc., Toronto, ON
Workforce Administration Manager (HRIS)
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Executive Assistant (contract)
Vimeo, New York, NY
Human Resources Generalist
Red Ventures, South Charlotte