Postmates runs one of the largest marketplaces in the country, connecting consumers, merchants, and Postmates in real-time. Building high powered intelligence atop our large-scale dataset is a serious challenge and we are looking for candidates who are ready to dig in. Postmates isn’t just another ad platform or mobile app for delivering static user generated content: We have real customers paying real money for a real service.
Postmates moves cities and you’ll be at the forefront of demonstrating how. As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will help us unlock insights about our Growth Marketing efforts from a large number of internal and external data sources. You will use your full toolkit -- SQL query writing, data analysis, data synthesis -- to report out what’s happening and recommend what to do next. You’ll lead in the development of reports and analyses designed to support a rapidly evolving business with limited comparables or precedents. You will partner with the Growth, Product & Engineering teams to surface insights and influence how the broader organization thinks about our challenges.
You will decide where and how we spend our incremental marketing dollars for most impact. You will execute campaigns and experiments, reporting out what’s happening and recommend what to do next. This is a rapidly evolving business with limited comparables or precedents.
- Execute national-scale marketing campaigns (e.g., Super Bowl promotion)
- Run analytics to answer key strategic growth questions (e.g., what behaviors/demographics predict customer LTV)
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics.
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analyses and that translates data into actionable insights.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs.
- Work closely with Product to develop and build new features to drive to improve customer experience and engagement
- Drive new acquisition, engagement and retention programs (e.g., Corporate program, subscription model)
- Experiment constantly to identify and refine acquisition channels and optimized conversion funnels
- 3-5 years of growth marketing experience or an analytical role at a tech company.
- Experience with product marketing and email marketing a plus
- Effective at implementing and measuring channel success (cohort analysis, LTV)
- Degree in quantitative discipline (CS, Engineering, Math, Economics, Statistics)
- Strong analytical capabilities with strong insight and understanding of how a business operates
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- Versatile. Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Exceptional Excel, SQL and data analysis skills, including a good grasp on statistics. Python/R is a plus.
- Direct experience in web-based or mobile performance marketing
- Bilingual: fluent in both English and Spanish is a plus
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Whatever computer, monitor, standing desk, keyboard mouse you need
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Contribute to open source projects (full support to release and contribute to projects)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit https://postmates.com/
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist (contract)
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin
Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing Specialist, Partnerships
Casper, New York
Marketing Intern - Cleveland
Yelp, Cleveland, OH
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Community Ambassador - Columbia, SC
Yelp, Columbia, SC