From stories to sketches, prototypes to pixels, the Postmates Design Team crafts the experiences that bring a city closer together, empowering local commerce through a simple touch. As part of our rapidly growing team, you'll work closely with the Growth and Product teams in crafting the future of the company. Specifically, as one of our dedicated Photographers, you'll be key in building the Design Team as well as the foundation for how our customers, couriers, and partners use our services
You'll be responsible for shooting high-quality lifestyle and product photos that support our growth and app experience.. As one of our Photographers, you'll be working on stunning visuals that push the brand forward. This also includes creative campaigns, educational resources, some videos, and collaborating on style guides that support our brand identity. There is a strong emphasis on art direction and composition for this role, but having video editing and photoshop experience is a plus.
Working directly with Marketing and Product teams, we'll design and implement beautiful, intuitive experiences together.
- Collaborate with Marketing leads to create print, digital, and video assets
- Articulate design decisions in individual and group critiques
- Handle a variety of requests in different mediums
- Document the visual systems you build
- Mentor and train new designers on the team
- Foster a culture of design at Postmates
- Extensive experience designing for influential brands and creating meaningful marketing experiences
- 1+ years visual design experience (UX, video/motion, or coding experience are a plus).
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of grid systems and typography
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Killer office located in Financial District just minutes from BART, Muni, AC Transit, and SamTrans
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.