Technical Recruiter, Growth
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product in their city delivered on-demand. We’re on a mission to become the on-demand delivery infrastructure for every major city in the world!
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Postmates’ success. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow rapidly and put process in place to keep it moving. As Recruiter for our Growth Team, you'll partner with stakeholders and hiring managers to hire the best and the brightest across the organization.
- Full cycle recruiting including sourcing, partnering with hiring managers, develop processes to hire top talent nationwide
- Spread the Postmates message through attending networking events, meetups, etc
- Build and manage a talent pool of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Design customized and executable hiring plans while building excellent relationships with the hiring managers and key stakeholder
- Work closely with the Growth Team to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects.
- At least 3 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable navigating your way around a LinkedIn profile
- Broad knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements
- Impeccable organization skills and attention-to-detail
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong sourcing experience.
- Experience working in-house, though pure agency experience will be considered
- Exposure to multiple recruiting tools and networks
- Strong work ethic and willingness to make the extra effort to achieve hyper-aggressive growth goals with a sense of urgency
- An excellent sense of humor and humility
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Free Postmates Plus Unlimited subscription
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit https://postmates.com/
Jobs You May Like
General Applications (m/f)
HelloFresh, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Sydney, Toronto, Zurich
Patreon, San Francisco
Kickstarter, San Francisco
International Technical Recruiter (Hamburg)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Regional Office & Facilities Manager
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Galvanize, San Francisco