Postmates is looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our Talent team! As a cutting-edge technology company we need the best and brightest Engineers to keep us moving forward, and you will play a big role in finding them.
Our small recruiting team needs a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated Sourcer who will execute talent acquisition strategies across multiple high priority Engineering positions that will meet the needs of our fast-growing business. You will strategically source talent and partner with recruiters and engineers to grow the candidate pipeline.
- Partner with recruiters, engineers and hiring managers to source talent for software engineering roles
- Develop a strong understanding of Postmates culture and be knowledgeable on why people should work here
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, tech associations/user-groups, and university alumni resources
- Manage the pipeline of candidates, so that we can continue to build relationships with potential recruits
- 1-3+ years experience sourcing in a high volume environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Ideal candidate will have experience working within the tech industry
- Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Medical benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Killer office located in Financial District just minutes from BART, Muni, AC Transit, and SamTrans
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.