Postmates runs the largest on-demand delivery platform in the country, with double digit % growth week on week and we are building a world class Growth Marketing practice to fuel our growth.
We are looking for an experienced user acquisition manager that will generate continuous improvement and learnings on how to find and convert scalable sources of potential Postmates customers and drivers for Postmates across all our markets.
You will be working with engineering to make sure we have extremely high quality data for validating return on advertising investment, and efficient tools for creating and reporting on campaigns. You will be responsible for the creation, testing and continuous monitoring of our paid acquisition channel performance for our customers and for our Fleet of couriers, from network selection, to creatives, to landing pages in order to optimize overall conversion and CPA.
You should be a problem solver, detail oriented, love to use data to drive key decisions while being creative with brainstorming customer hypotheses. You should be accustomed to analyzing historical data and trends to make decisions around budget allocation, recommendations on channel usage as well as running our customer and Fleet referral program across all markets.
- 2+ years experience in a quantitative media buying position
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical discipline (Stats, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, CS, Engineering etc.)
- Relevant experience with media buying, acquisition marketing, mobile marketing, referral programs
- Expertise with SQL, Excel, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other analytical tools.
- Scientific method approach; develop hypotheses and then run analysis to prove or disprove your theories.
- Top-notch communication skills, verbal, and written, in order to share your learnings with the wider product team.
- A focus on continuous improvement and learning about our potential customers, and how to convert them to be customers.
- Extremely detailed oriented - is relentless about validating data and proving out ROI.
- Experience with cohort analysis and LTV models
- Bonus points for experience with Programmatic media buying
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Whatever computer, monitor, standing desk, keyboard mouse you need
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Contribute to open source projects (full support to release and contribute to projects)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit https://postmates.com/
Jobs You May Like
Slate Activities - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Content Marketing Manager
Time Inc., London
Marketing Internship - Fall 2017
Splash, New York Office
Time Inc., Ocala, FL
Manager, Originals Slate Publicity - Junkets/Conventions
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Specialist, Paid Search
HelloFresh, New York, NY