Customer Service Professional: Part-Time
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is seeking creative, outside of the box start-up mentality that will revolutionize the future of customer service. At Postmates, customers are the center of our business. Our customer service team delights customers by providing fast, consistent, and world-class customer service from highly skilled agents using powerful tools and systems. We want all of our customers to have a high touch, personalized service experience.
Our part-time Customer Service Professionals will work a minimum of 20 hours per week but may be asked to flex their hours up to 29 hours per week, depending on business needs (will be exposed and trained to all teams within our office), which is primarily focused on evening, weekend and holiday support, typically after 4pm. If you’re a student, we’ll do our best to work around your school schedule.
- Ability to use desktop computer
- Tech savvy with Mac and iOS experience and the ability to type 50+ WPM<
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the internet, Postmates website, and competitor websites
- Correspond directly with Postmates throughout their deliveries to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Interact with restaurants and merchants throughout your shift
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette; the ability to work on the phone throughout your shift
- Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Solve customer issues, drive value, and be the reason customers use Postmates again!
- The ability to think outside the box, envision solutions and proactively problem solve
- Strong time management skills
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail oriented
- Resolve customer complaints and questions in real-time by managing support tickets and solving customer inquiries via phone, email and chat
- Thick skin with the ability to convert an angry customer to a happy and satisfied customer
- Monitor activity on the platform and make adjustments to ongoing deliveries as needed>
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
The ideal candidate 1+ year of experience providing outstanding customer service, preferably in the technical, retail and/or food service industry. A smile in your voice and the desire to change the world one order at a time.
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit https://postmates.com/
Jobs You May Like
Assistant Manager - Eaton Centre
Lush Cosmetics, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Instacart, Redwood City, CA
Designated Support Engineer (PaaS)
Pivotal Software, Raleigh, NC
Seasonal Sales Ambassador - Front Street
Lush Cosmetics, Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
Runner Experience Allocation Specialist
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Seasonal Sales Ambassador - Beachwood Place
Lush Cosmetics, Beachwood, OH