Customer Service Team Lead Bilingual
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is seeking creative, outside of the box start-up mentality that will revolutionize the future of customer service. At Postmates, customers are the center of our business. Our customer service team delights customers by providing fast, consistent, and world-class customer service from highly skilled agents using powerful tools and systems. We want all of our customers to have a high touch, personalized service experience.
Do you love working with and mentoring others on exceptional customer service skills? Are you great at resolving customer issues? Are you a people person and a hands-on problem solver? Do you want to work alongside our customer service representatives and set the example for how we work with our Postmates, customers, and merchants? If this sounds like you, apply today to join the leadership team for our incredible Customer Service team in Nashville! We're looking for a Spanish speaking Team Lead who is able to work afternoons and evenings.
- Tech savvy with Mac and iOS experience and the ability to type 50+ WPM
- Ability to read and understand reports to drive performance and identify areas of improvement
- Demonstrable understanding of the internet, Postmates website, and competitor websites
- Ability to effectively coach others to achieve their potential, both in person and virtually
- Correspond directly with Postmates throughout their deliveries to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Interact with restaurants and merchants throughout your shift
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette; the ability to work on the phone throughout your shift
- Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Solve customer issues, drive value, and be the reason customers use Postmates again!
- The ability to think outside the box, envision solutions and proactively problem solve
- Strong time management skills, action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail oriented
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and questions in real-time via phone, email and chat
- Thick skin with the ability to convert an angry customer to a happy and satisfied customer
- Monitor activity on the platform and make adjustments to ongoing deliveries as needed
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
The ideal candidate 2+ year of leadership experience in a customer service environment, and has experience working closely with an internal team and an outsource partner.
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit https://postmates.com/
Jobs You May Like
Global Operations Associate
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Delivery Manager for Middle East and Africa
Nortal, Muscat, Oman
Central Operations Coordinator
Managed By Q, New York, NY
Keyholder Advisor, Boston Seaport
Warby Parker, Boston, MA
Customer Success Manager
Demandbase, New York, NY
Commercial Operations Manager
Flexport, San Francisco, CA