Customer Service Professional: Full-Time
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is seeking creative, outside of the box start-up mentality that will revolutionize the future of customer service. At Postmates, customers are the center of our business. Our customer service team delights customers by providing fast, consistent, and world-class customer service from highly skilled agents using powerful tools and systems. We want all of our customers to have a high touch, personalized service experience.
Our full-time Customer Service Professionals with benefits which is primarily focused on evening, weekend and holiday support, typically after 3pm.
- Ability to use desktop computer
- Tech savvy with Mac and iOS experience and the ability to type 50+ WPM<
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the internet, Postmates website, and competitor websites
- Correspond directly with Postmates throughout their deliveries to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Interact with restaurants and merchants throughout your shift
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette; the ability to work on the phone throughout your shift
- Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Solve customer issues, drive value, and be the reason customers use Postmates again!
- The ability to think outside the box, envision solutions and proactively problem solve
- Strong time management skills
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail oriented
- Resolve customer complaints and questions in real-time by managing support tickets and solving customer inquiries via phone, email and chat
- Thick skin with the ability to convert an angry customer to a happy and satisfied customer
- Monitor activity on the platform and make adjustments to ongoing deliveries as needed>
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
The ideal candidate 1+ year of experience providing outstanding customer service, preferably in the technical, retail and/or food service industry. A smile in your voice and the desire to change the world one order at a time.
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, Oklahoma City
Bonobos, Oklahoma City, OK
Service Team Member
sweetgreen, San Mateo, CA
Customer Support Engineer
Acquia, Portland, OR
Assistant Manager - Destin Commons
Lush Cosmetics, Destin, Florida, United States
Stylist-Guide, St. Louis
Bonobos, St. Louis, MO
Customer Operations Manager– Wufoo