Customer Service- Merchant Support: Full-Time
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Come help support the future of on-demand logistics. Postmates is currently looking for a Merchant Support Specialist to join our elite Customer Support team.
Did something go wrong with an order? You’re on the scene to figure out what happened. Does an issue need a second pair of eyes to provide to a sound solution? You’re there to make that judgement call. Does a Merchant need help with technical issues? You will be there to help them with troubleshooting!
Through a mix of real-time problem solving, process enactment, and cross-functional communication, Merchant Support Specialists hold the key to the success of every Postmates delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quickly resolving problems for our Customers, Merchants, and Postmates by e-mail and phone
- Acting as the primary resource for escalations stemming from internal and external tickets
- Following up on pending issues, both preemptively and ad-hoc
- Helping our Merchants with level 1 troubleshooting of tablets and applications
- Working closely with leadership to ensure individual and team goals are met
- Improving day-to-day processes and best-practices
- Weekend and Evening shifts are required
The perfect candidate is:
- A jack of all trades: every new task is an opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills
- A customer success strategist: you have previous experience working in customer service, preferably in the Consumer Services industry or with a start up
- Tech-savvy: you thrive using the latest web-based applications and equipment
- An empathetic personality: you get it when our merchants have issues and want to solve their problem
- A natural leader: you have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in different physical locations, and work best in this environment
- Highly communicative: you can get your point across both interpersonally and asynchronously
- Proficient with Google Apps, MS Office, Slack, and CRM services
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Cool office at Cummins Station with stocked kitchen
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.