Customer Service- Merchant Support: Full-Time
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Come help support the future of on-demand logistics. Postmates is currently looking for a Merchant Support Specialist to join our elite Customer Support team.
Did something go wrong with an order? You’re on the scene to figure out what happened. Does an issue need a second pair of eyes to provide to a sound solution? You’re there to make that judgement call. Does a Merchant need help with technical issues? You will be there to help them with troubleshooting!
Through a mix of real-time problem solving, process enactment, and cross-functional communication, Merchant Support Specialists hold the key to the success of every Postmates delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quickly resolving problems for our Customers, Merchants, and Postmates by e-mail and phone
- Acting as the primary resource for escalations stemming from internal and external tickets
- Following up on pending issues, both preemptively and ad-hoc
- Helping our Merchants with level 1 troubleshooting of tablets and applications
- Working closely with leadership to ensure individual and team goals are met
- Improving day-to-day processes and best-practices
- Weekend and Evening shifts are required
The perfect candidate is:
- A jack of all trades: every new task is an opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills
- A customer success strategist: you have previous experience working in customer service, preferably in the Consumer Services industry or with a start up
- Tech-savvy: you thrive using the latest web-based applications and equipment
- An empathetic personality: you get it when our merchants have issues and want to solve their problem
- A natural leader: you have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in different physical locations, and work best in this environment
- Highly communicative: you can get your point across both interpersonally and asynchronously
- Proficient with Google Apps, MS Office, Slack, and CRM services
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Cool office at Cummins Station with stocked kitchen
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Sales
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA
Brookfield Residential, Colorado
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Vettery, New York
Andela, New York City
Senior Customer Success Manager
Hootsuite, Toronto, ON
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Prudential Center
Warby Parker, Boston, MA