Senior Technical Recruiter
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
At Postmates X, we are reimagining how things move in cities. Serve, our personable sidewalk delivery robot, is our vision for the future of delivery. It’s designed to take deliveries away from congested streets and onto underutilized alleys and sidewalks, to save energy, reduce emissions, reduce traffic, and make deliveries faster and cheaper. Why move two-pound burritos with two-ton cars?
Serve has been years in the making and has already done thousands of customer deliveries.
WHO ARE WE?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, and design who are pooling our individual talents together to build a legacy. Our team is inclusive, agile, and driven by a common purpose. We are solving real-world problems with machine learning, computer vision, and robotics, with a mindful eye towards the end-to-end user experience. By joining our team, you will help create the first robotic helpers entering our cities: moving alongside us and running our errands!
- Full cycle recruiting including sourcing, partnering with hiring managers, and developing processes to hire top talent
- Build and manage a talent pool of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Design customized and executable hiring plans while building excellent relationships with the hiring managers and key stakeholder
- Work closely with the team leads to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- Continuously identify new hiring funnels and track the efficiency of the existing ones
- At least 3 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in a fast-paced environment
- Broad knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements
- Impeccable organization skills and attention-to-detail
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong sourcing experience
- Experience in working with teams to build and refine the hiring process
- Exposure to multiple recruiting tools and networks
- Strong work ethic and willingness to make the extra effort to achieve hyper-aggressive growth goals with a sense of urgency
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- We'll provide the equipment you need to work efficiently and creatively
- Paid parental leave, vacation time and sick time
- Catered lunches and open snack bar
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Full support to contribute to open source projects
- Awesome office located in Financial District just minutes from BART, Muni, AC Transit, and SamTrans
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist - Growth Analytics
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
DICE, London, Greater London UK
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
AKQA, San Francisco
Staff Software Dev Eng in Test - Partner Certification
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Senior Infrastructure Specialist
Catapult Systems, Houston, TX