Business Operations Manager
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Manager, Business Operations
We’re building the future of local commerce by using technology to connect local stores and restaurants with customers looking to save time. Working to solve some of the biggest urban logistics problems, we focus on closing the loop between merchants and the customers they’d otherwise be unable to reach.
As a member of the team at Postmates, you'll play a central role in the expansion of the Postmates platform. Your goal is to use data and sound business judgement to develop & implement strategies that will drive major improvements in the business. In the past, the team has worked on projects ranging from the overhaul of our fraud detection system, creating & operationalizing a system to provide real-time incentives to our Postmates, to scaling up our fleet acquisition process & efforts. The projects will vary; the only constant will be that you're working on Postmate's most important initiatives.
In this role, your ideas will be reviewed directly by our executive team and you will have end-to-end ownership of the key initiatives that shape the future of Postmates. You must be comfortable with execution and accountability.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years experience in an analytical role in tech, consulting, finance, operations management, and marketing.
- Data-driven decision making with a strong bias towards action and rapid experimentation.
- Entrepreneurial DNA; ability and desire to run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership.
- Expert quantitative analysis; expertise in SQL and other analytical tools.
- Prefer degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied Math, Economics) but not required.
- Postmates user
- Programming experience
- Consumer tech experience
- Strong interest in logistics, pricing, marketplaces or supply-demand economics
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Free Postmate credit
- Whatever equipment you need
- SOMA office, catered lunches
- Medical, dental benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Warehouse Manager (PM Shift)
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Human Resources Generalist
Call9, Brooklyn, NY
Data Annotator, Autonomous Vehicles
drive.ai, Mountain View
Battery Assembly Engineer
Purchasing Specialist (Non-Direct)
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Zagster, Norfolk, VA