Systems Specialist, Customer Experience
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is focused on providing a marketplace that unlocks inventory from within cities allowing anybody to get anything delivered at anytime, all within minutes. We are the anti-warehouse and are passionate about celebrating local merchants to provide the best selection to our customers at the most affordable prices, delivered the fastest.
The Customer Experience (Cx) Technology team is focused on building easy to use self-service solutions for our customers and improving tools that enable our CS agents to provide a great customer experience.
- Work with the product and business teams to understand Postmates’ business goals and how Zendesk can help to achieve those goals.
- Gather and prioritize requirements for the system across all organizations that use Zendesk in their workflow, including our Customer, Partner, and Fleet teams.
- Manage internal testing and rollout of improvements across all teams.
- Use analytics, ticket audits, and workflow audits to proactively identify new Zendesk features or workflow changes that will improve the customer experience or increase agent productivity.
- With the product teams, develop and prioritize product features that deflect tickets and custom tools that will empower agents to provide faster, more consistent service.
- Quantify, report, and prioritize product defects that generate support tickets.
- Drive the product teams to generate Help Center content that will deflect ticket volume.
- Own and maintain our internal knowledge base that agents use to quickly resolve issues.
- Develop, measure, and report key performance indicators for the customer service team.
- Regularly audit Zendesk permissions and workflows to keep the system running smoothly and without interruption.
- Administration experience—you have experience administering Zendesk and/or a similar Software as a Service system (e.g. Salesforce, Workday, JIRA, etc.).
- Customer service experience—you have knowledge of customer service processes at mid- to large-sized companies.
- Superb organization—you’re proactive, responsive and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Analytical—you can make sense of large volumes of data and use those insights to drive improvements to product, processes, and agent performance.
- Technical know-how—you’re not a programmer but you can familiarize yourself with the ins-and-outs of the Postmates platform as well as our internal tools.
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Employer covered medical, dental, and vision
- The rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing, medium-sized company
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Success - Strategic Program Manager
Qualtrics, Seattle, WA
Subtitle Script Editor (Japanese)
Ellation, San Francisco or Remote
Project Lead, New Services
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Team Lead Technical Support (m/w/d)
LeaseWeb, Leaseweb Germany
Business Operations Analyst
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA