Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Postmates’ success. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast and putting process in place to keep it moving.
We are looking for a Design Recruiter to work from our San Francisco office.
- Source, manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes and hire top talent.
- Knowledgeable about our business and why desigers should work here.
- Spread the Postmates message through attending networking events, meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Postmates business objectives
- Design customized and executable staffing plans while building excellent relationships with the hiring managers
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Own relationships with department leaders and hiring managers to identify and qualify candidates across Product & Design.
- Work closely with Product & Design to create an exception candidate interview process and experience.
- Full cycle recruiting including extending offers and closing candidates.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects.
- At least 5 years of experience under your belt as a recruiter.
- Impeccable organization skills and attention-to-detail.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Genuine interest in technology and startups.
- Strong sourcing experience. You know where to find the best designers and have a network of talent
- Experience working in-house, though pure agency experience will be considered.
- Exposure to multiple recruiting tools and networks.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, HRBP
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, People Operations Business Partner (UK/EMEA)
Knotel, Knotel London
Vox Media, New York
Varsity Tutors - Senior Software Engineer
Learn Capital, Seattle, WA
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior HR Business Partner
Ibotta, Denver, CO