UX Research Lead (Unlimited)
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates Unlimited is premium subscription product that intends to build best experience and benefits for Members. Unlimited is one of fast growing subscriptions products in the industry.
We are looking for an accomplished UX Research Lead to own and drive end-to-end user research function of the Unlimited product. This role is expected to work work closely with design, product and engineering teams to understand, interpret and recommend product features/ updates and innovations - across all user platforms. Further, the role is expected to operate with minimal direction; collaborate and seek inputs/feedback and network proactively. Also, to be successful in this role, candidate must have a good understanding of all stages of the product and design development cycle, web/android/iOS applications, devices and platforms
- Define and execute on a comprehensive user research roadmap spanning all user platforms, and involving multiple types of concurrent user research
- Research activities will span from generative work (field work, development of customer models and persona building), evaluative work (usability studies and concept evaluation), to summative research (interfacing with market research to parse through and translate market segmentation data).
- Define, Plan, Organize focus groups, gather data, interpret results, and share/present recommendations for innovative product changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Masters Degree is a plus)
- 4+ years of mid-senior level managerial / leadership experience in consumer facing marketing/ user engagement products and services
- Prior hands-on experience all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research).
- Demonstrated ability to execute various User Research tasks including: on-site/in-person/lab-based user testing, remote testing, paper prototype testing, iterative prototype testing, concept evaluation, field research, and survey design.
- Proven record understanding on industry best practices for user research and knowledge of what approaches work and which don’t
- Excellent verbal and visual (presentation) communication skills to explain complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different functions/groups within the company across different levels of the organization
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment.
- Passion and Interest in understanding the users, so that Postmates Unlimited can be the world’s best experience
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Commercial / Business Development Manager
TechHub, New York, NY
Expression of Interest - People (Sydney)
Postmates, San Francisco
CEO @ Chevalier (m/w/d)
HouseCanary, New York