Postmates is on a mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives, with an insanely reliable on-demand “everything” network. We’re the first and still leading company in the on-demand space -- with a fleet of +100,000 Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and a brand that has become a pop culture verb. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to be first -- or eccentric, and who are passionate about creating the new, new.
Postmates is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our Recruiting team in San Francisco. In addition to the day-to-day administrative support, this person will help with project planning, event coordination, and logistics.
The person in this role will need to be a master at handling complicated details and logistics with a no-job-is-too-small attitude and the desire to go above and beyond.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will have the ability to be resourceful and build relationships across the larger organization.
This is a hit the ground running type of opportunity!
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily...
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed and you're the most organized when doing so.
- You’ll be tasked with supporting our recruiters and hiring managers to help build awesome teams, ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates and spread Postmates love wherever needed.
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- Be comfortable with the data and projects; running reports (some ad-hoc) will be at least a weekly task.
- Coordinate and attend recruiting and networking events, e-meetups, team events, etc.
- 1-2 years coordinating experience
- Startup experience, preferably working with technical staff
- Tech-savvy - Mac, Google Drive & ATS (Greenhouse is a plus)
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long-term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Whatever computer, monitor, standing desk, keyboard mouse you need
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Recruiting and Community Network Lead
Senior Total Rewards Lead
C3.ai, Redwood City
Regional Office Experience Manager
HR Operations/HRIS (Contract)
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Diversity Business Partner
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Interim Talent Acquisition Partner - 6 months FTC