Head of Growth Partnerships
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
As a member of the Business and Corporate development team at Postmates, you'll play a central role in the expansion of the Postmates platform. Your goal is identify, evaluate and make holistic recommendations for large-scale partnership and investment opportunities that will provide step-function growth potential for the business. You will also take on operational responsibilities supporting the planning and implementation of key strategic initiatives for the company.
- Establish and grow an end-to-end Growth Partnerships program across the Postmates ecosystem
- Identify and prioritize key initiatives to grow the user base and drive engagement for the Postmates consumer product suite
- Lead all partner engagement, dealmaking and partnership implementation for growth centric partnership models
- Evolve existing business models and establish new, innovative commercial propositions with focus on profitability and payback
- Hire, lead and mentor a team of Business Development & Partnership Management professionals
- Work closely with leaders from product, marketing, sales and engineering teams to launch initiatives
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- 6+ years of experience in senior partnerships and business development roles in related consumer tech companies
- Proven track record of building and managing highly performing teams
- Knowledge of organizational dynamics, operating experience with cross-functional organizations
- Experience learning and shifting priorities while maintaining organization and control
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced degree such as an MBA
- Experience in and understanding of the delivery/logistics and/or food services landscape
- Deep knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Product background is a big plus
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative Team Lead
Join our Talent Community today!
Kiva, San Francisco, CA
InfluxData, San Francisco
Strategy & Operations Associate
DoorDash, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, Denver or Toronto
Manager, International Sports Partnerships
Snap Inc., London, UK
Submit a general application
Helix, San Carlos & San Diego