Customer Experience Manager, Buyer Support
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
We are looking for an incredible Customer Experience Manager to work with our amazing Customer Experience Professionals to ensure quality customer service, growth opportunities for our agents, and help build the future of Postmates!
A successful Customer Experience Manager is someone who is ready and willing to get hands on with customers, and of course, all members of our internal teams. Your responsibilities include leading and developing your direct team members, providing hands on guidance during escalated situations, and cheerleading morale events.
You will routinely coach, mentor, and develop your team leaders and team members. You will be held accountable for your designated teams performance and are expected to devote the appropriate time towards team performance, morale, and team development.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Prioritize responsibilities in real time and adapt accordingly as needs shift to ensure the center runs smoothly.
- Assist the leadership team with floor support to keep up with current demand.
- Be a positive role model for team and the greater CS org, setting the tone by displaying a professional and positive demeanor, especially when faced with challenging situations.
- Foster a team environment through a culture of inclusion, performance, and engagement where no question is too big or too small.
- Coach and develop team through constructive and positive feedback real time and during one on one meetings.
- Encourage and motivate agents to be successful, holding them accountable to performance goals using available metrics and tools. Utilize team performance data to drive results and overall team performance, developing action plans accordingly.
- Be approachable for questions or concerns from your peers and agents.
- Projects as assigned.
This is what an ideal candidate will look like:
- 3+ years of experience providing outstanding customer service team management in a retail environment, preferably in technical, retail and/or food service industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Technically savvy with Mac experience, and the ability to type 60+ WPM
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to listen and quickly get to the bottom of an issue
- The ability to think outside the box, envision solutions and proactively problem solve all issues
- Thick skin with the ability to convert an angry customer to a happy and satisfied customer
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A smile in your voice
- The desire to change the world at least a little bit!
- An associate or bachelor’s degree
- Generous stock option plan
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Manager
The Trade Desk, Shanghai, China
Senior Manager, Quality
Lucid, New Orleans
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, St. Louis, MO
Business Development Associate
Prodigy Finance, London or New York
Full Stack Developer - React/Node Developer
Workfront, Lehi, UT, US
Site Reliability Engineer
Element Analytics, San Francisco, CA