Postmates is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product in their city delivered in under one hour. We’re on a mission to become the on-demand delivery infrastructure for every major city in the world.
Our small product team is responsible for defining and building experiences that will enable our Fleet and Merchants to sign-up, onboard, and accept & fulfill deliveries in a quick and efficient manner. As part of that team, you’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders across the organization to deliver products that delight our users, scale our service and ultimately transform the way goods are transported within cities.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations and design to define a product strategy, develop a product roadmap and execute on delivering innovative technology to power the future of local commerce.
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing work and evaluating outcomes.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems.
- Maintain a best-in-class level of service by anticipating and mitigating risks.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Ship fast and often.
- 3+ years of product management experience in ecommerce, marketplaces or merchant-facing products.
- Technical know-how – you have a solid understanding of software development and building scalable platforms. Bonus points if you have a CS degree or software engineering background.
- Passion for reinventing commerce – you want to change how cities and commerce work.
- Great product intuition – you have a creative mind, an understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad and a strong instinct for what people want or need.
- Leadership – you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track.
- Superb communication – you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume.
- You worked at a fast paced startup that experienced massive growth.
- You know how to code or can at least get technical when needed.
- You started your own company.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Contribute to open source projects (full support to release and contribute to projects)
- Awesome office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
Invoice2go, Redwood City, CA
Senior Product Analyst (Remote - USA)
Creative Market, U.S.
Stockpile, Palo Alto, CA
Junior Product Designer UX/UI
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Clover Health, Remote
Product Owner (Smart Fridge) - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x)