Merchant Content Strategist
Postmates, Nashville, TN, United States, San Francisco, CA, United States
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is on an unprecedented growth streak, focusing on our mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives -- with an insanely reliable on-demand “anything” network. We’re the first and still the leading company in the on-demand space -- with a fleet of 300,000 Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and an amazing brand. We’re looking for somebody who is passionate about writing and bringing to life a unique voice for our brand. You think big and are passionate about creating the new, new.
As a Merchant Content Specialist you will create and execute a voice that connects our merchants to our brand and products. You will own and build compelling content to drive engagement and help our merchants grow their to-go business on Postmates. You will measure the success using a framework of qualitative and quantitative feedback and collaborate deeply with cross-functional teams to ensure we are hitting the mark in everything that we create.
The delivery industry is growing rapidly and redefining the way local merchants and large Quick Service Restaurants operate. In this role, you’ll help to inspire and influence decision makers to incorporate delivery into their business model with Postmates. It’s a fresh, new and ever-evolving story and we want you to help us tell it.
- Create fresh, relevant and unique B2B content that engages and influences our merchants throughout the lifecycle.
- Develop strategic and integrated content across multiple touch-points including email, web and print.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to develop cohesive go-to-market strategy for new product releases and functionality.
- Partner with the Business Development, Product, Marketing, Growth and Fleet teams to ensure we have a unified brand voice.
- Find innovative and fresh new ways to tell the Postmates Merchant story.
- Use a data-driven framework to continually grow and improve engagement with our content.
- 5+ years of in-house or agency B2B copywriting experience with a leading-edge brand
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter and performs well under pressure
- Ability to work seamlessly between technical and brand teams
- Quality-obsessed and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency while demonstrating resourcefulness, productivity, and efficiency
- Degree in communications or similar discipline
- Previous restaurant or retail experience preferred
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long-term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and it’s 100% paid for by the company
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Houston
Casper, Houston, TX
Senior Marketing Manager (Consumer & Retail)
Dataminr, New York
Senior Sales Executive
Medallia, Remote, United States
Expression of Interest - Growth Marketing