Postmates is on a continued growth streak, focusing on our mission to enable anyone to have anything delivered on-demand. We’re the first and leading company in the on-demand space, with more than 500,000 merchants on our platform, representing the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and an amazing brand. We’re looking for somebody who is passionate about growing a world-class brand, who isn’t afraid to think big, and who is passionate about creating the new, new.
In this role, you will be a part of a team that is growing our business, generating continuous results driven by smart marketing and ongoing optimization. You will work alongside fellow marketers, data analysts, product, and engineering teams to make sure we are developing and executing marketing programs that are highly efficient and have a meaningful return on advertising spend. You will be responsible for the creation, testing, and continuous monitoring of our paid acquisition channel performance for our customers, from network selection, to creative and landing page optimization, driving high overall conversion at the lowest possible CPA. Experience in Paid Social Platforms is a must.
You should be a problem solver, detail-oriented, and love to use data to drive decisions while brainstorming new ways of doing things. You should be accustomed to analyzing historical data and trends to make decisions around budget allocation, recommendations on channel usage, as well as running our customer and Fleet referral program across all markets.
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative media buying position with mobile acquisition focus
- Facebook Ads experience required
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar budget
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical discipline (Stats, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, CS, Engineering etc.)
- Expertise with SQL, Excel, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other analytical tools.
- Scientific method approach; develop hypotheses and then run analysis to prove or disprove your theories.
- Top-notch communication skills, verbal, and written, in order to share your learnings with the wider product team.
- A focus on continuous improvement and learning about our potential customers, and how to convert them to be new customers.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, relentless about validating data and proving out ROI.
- Experience with cohort analysis, LTV models as well as financial/growth modeling
- Bonus points for experience with Programmatic media buying
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long-term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Whatever computer, monitor, standing desk, or keyboard mouse you need
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Contribute to open source projects (full support to release and contribute to projects)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Creative Director, Branded Studio
Axios, Arlington, VA // New York, NY
Technical SEO Manager
Seer Interactive, Philadelphia, PA
Global Marketing Manager - Engagement
SEO Specialist - EMEA
Qualtrics, Dublin, Ireland
Marketing Analyst - Flex / Part Time
Tyro Payments, 155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Chargé de projet, support marketing - Pige (Project Manager, Marketing Support - Freelance)
Moment Factory, Montréal