Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is focused on providing a thriving marketplace allowing anyone to purchase anything from anywhere in their city or community and have it delivered in minutes. We’re a cloud-native infrastructure deployed across Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services, and our systems and services enable over five million deliveries every month!
The Postmates Infrastructure team works on systems that provide the foundation for all of Postmates’ business. As the Technical Project Manager for Infrastructure, you will partner with engineers and product managers to drive key projects in the infrastructure domain and deliver them on time, on budget, and with high quality. You’ll own project planning, scoping and execution, facilitate communication up, down, and sideways, and drive decision making for the project. You’ll represent your projects to executives and work with them on prioritization and escalations. You’ll be working on some of the most important projects in the company, and have the opportunity to make a huge impact on Postmates’ success. Every day you’ll be making our services and our processes better!
- 4+ years of experience in technical project management, preferably working with an Infrastructure or Systems team
- Demonstrated expertise in Cloud Native Infrastructure Projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage external/third party dependencies in complex projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where teams are empowered to make their own decisions
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- We'll provide equipment you need to work efficiently and creatively
- Paid parental leave, vacation time and sick time
- 3 paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- Catered lunches and open snack bar
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Full support to contribute to open source projects
- Awesome office located in SOMA just minutes from BART, Muni, AC Transit, and SamTrans
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
NS1, Remote, New York
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Mobile (Boulder)
Honey, Boulder, CO
Technical Program Manager, Vehicle Engineering
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Higher Education Account Executive
Cherwell Software, United States
Staff Mobile Engineer
Credit Karma, Charlotte, NC