Postmates is on a mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives -- with an industry-leading on-demand “anything” network. We’re the first and still the leading company in the on-demand space -- with a fleet of more than 240,000 Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and a brand that has become a verb in pop culture. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to be first -- or eccentric, and who are passionate about creating the new, new.
Postmates is seeking a Senior Copywriter for our Brand Studio who has a passion for new and creative ideas, clear and compelling marketing narratives, and engaging executions across digital, social, video, and internal/external brand communications. The successful candidate will work directly with the Head of Creative, a team of copywriters, and manage internal relationships across departments to produce high-quality, original work.
You are someone who writes like a copywriter and thinks like a strategist. You have excellent attention to detail. You are a hands-on, innovative leader who can influence others across teams with strong leadership and a clear vision. You have a talent for turning abstract concepts into captivating phrases and can spin creative briefs into actionable and innovative outputs.
- Lead a team of copywriters to ideate unique, shareable, and stand-out content around Postmates' campaigns, partnerships, advertising, content and social media presence
- Produce creative storytelling around cultural moments
- Lead your team in a way that defines direction, unique style, and creates structure through a clear methodology
- Evolve and develop our voice and tone for consumer, fleet, and merchant-facing audiences
- Motivate and inspire others to do their best work
- Write and proofread copy, briefs, strategy documents, and presentations
- Provide copy direction to creatives inside and outside the company
- 7–12+ years of experience in creative copywriting and advertising/marketing writing with recognizable consumer brands
- Have a proven track record in leading original work, managing the entire lifecycle of projects both internally and externally
- Have a world-class portfolio, representing a wide range of highly relevant, consumer-facing work
- Collaborative, flexible, and effective in a cross-functional workplace with diverse teams and shifting priorities
- Experience managing teams and guiding others in producing high-quality, impactful work
- Can see the big picture with a rigorous eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage teamwork across functions
- Limitless patience, unassailable focus, and a sense of humor
- Masterful written and verbal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial drive in getting things done from project initiation to delivery
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Public Affairs Lead (Rwanda)
Floor Host - Market Street
Equinox, San Francisco CA, US
Performance Marketing Manager
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Contract Technical Sourcer
VTS, New York
Operations Specialist - Baltimore
LimeBike, Baltimore, MD
Commercial Account Executive, DACH
Hootsuite, London, UK