Postmates is on a mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives -- with an industry-leading on-demand “anything” network. We’re the first and still the leading company in the on-demand space -- with a fleet of more than 240,000 Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and a brand that has become a verb in pop culture. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to be first -- or eccentric, and who are passionate about creating the new, new.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to bring their passion and expertise to lead a high-performing team to:
- Build well-defined recruitment strategies in partnership with our People team and business leaders in Nashville
- Develop, deliver, and maintain standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practices, consistency, and stellar candidate experiences.
- Assess and strategically source for critical pipeline positions including workforce planning, internal talent, passive candidate acquisition, and continuous sourcing.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement to ensure speed while maintaining quality. Includes current trends in talent landscape, recruiting methodologies, and tactics.
- Make data-based decisions that result in positive outcomes for the business.
- Build and foster a recruiting culture where every manager and employee is a recruiter.
- Ensure a candidate-centric approach that is aligned with both the needs of the candidate and our brand promise.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion is embedded in our recruiting processes and approach.
- Leverage insights on how our offerings are relevant and competitive in the market and share those trends with the broader Talent and People teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years combined Recruiting and Recruiting Management experience.
- Experience leading and mentoring high performing recruiting teams.
- Proven success in building positive, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders across organizations
- Demonstrated consulting and advising skills
- Strong ability to leverage data and analysis to identify opportunities and drive meaningful results.
- Strong experience and aptitude in current recruiting technologies: ATS (we use Greenhouse), sourcing tools, and candidate skills testing tools (we use eSkills)
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Core Services - Staff Software Engineer
Looker, Santa Cruz
Cloud Consultant (m/f)
Software Engineer - Product
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
Sales Enablement Training Manager
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Account Manager, Texas Northwest
Indigo, Amarillo, TX