Postmates is on a mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives -- with an insanely reliable on-demand “anything” network. We’re the first company in the on-demand space -- with a fleet of 300,000 Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and a brand that has become a verb in pop culture. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to be first and who are passionate about creating the new, new.
As a member of the Sales Operations team, you’ll own compensation strategy and territories, partner with executives to deliver sales insights, work with finance to determine how we should optimize deal structure, and more. Your goal is to use data and sound business judgement to develop & implement plans that will drive major improvements in the business. This role is part of a small and fast moving team that leverages data driven decision making across our sales org. The projects will vary, but they will always be impactful.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role in tech, consulting, finance, operations, or similar
- Prior experience with sales operations or working with sales teams
- Data-driven decision making with a strong bias towards action and rapid experimentation
- Entrepreneurial DNA: ability and desire to run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership
- Excellent communications skills
- Willingness to dig into problems and get your hands dirty
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, SQL is a plus
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects at the same time
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long-term value you create)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and it’s 100% paid for by the company
- Tasty, healthy lunches
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Awesome office in San Francisco close to mass transit
- 3 paid volunteer days to give back to the community
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Manager - France
Regional Marketing Manager - APAC
Class Pass, Singapore
Vice President, Head of NA Business Operations
Visa, San Francisco CA, US
Lalamove, Manila, Philippines
Senior Manager, Professional Services (Germany)
Medallia, Munich Area, Germany
Field Operations Manager
Peloton, Carteret Warehouse