Sr. Manager, Sales Enablement
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is on a mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives -- with an industry-leading on-demand “anything” network. We’re the first and still the leading company in the on-demand space -- with a fleet of more than 300,000 Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and a brand that has become a verb in pop culture. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to be first -- or eccentric, and who are passionate about creating the new, new.
The Merchant Team is responsible for managing and aggressively growing Postmates top line revenue while delivering a world-class merchant experience.
As a member of this team, you’ll work closely with the broader merchant organization, product, and marketing teams to develop an industry-leading enablement program. You’ll also work closely with all go to market functions to ensure we are decreasing time to ramp for our new hire classes, and delivering on a high level of personal and professional development for all of our staff.
You must be an experienced enablement pro, skilled in both execution, developing repeatable and adaptable programs, and organizational planning.
- Develop and direct successful execution of enablement strategies for all teams, with a focus on developing best-in-class enterprise selling programs
- Work across leadership layers to discover requirements and proactively take feedback from internal stakeholders
- Ensure all roles are equipped with the right content, tools, training, and resources. This includes up to date sales pitch materials reflecting current and coming capabilities.
- Track and measure progress/improvement of organizational sales cycle metrics and KPIs
- Make selling easier, more repeatable and procedural, and less time-consuming by delivering a world-class sales playbook and sales plays library.
- Direct development of enablement tools and enablement materials that support the revenue teams.
- Create and continually foster a highly engaging, holistic learning environment utilizing technologies as well as case studies, simulations, role plays, and other interactive methods
- Improve time to productivity with thoughtful, comprehensive sales training programs, including new hire on-boarding and continuous improvement sales training programs
- 5+ years of proven experience of Sales Operations, Sales Training/Development, and / or Field Sales Enablement, in SaaS or related technology business.
- High attention to detail
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams to develop and update sales and marketing materials and programs.
- Experience working with product teams in order to help bring new capabilities to market.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability working in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Experience with salesforce.com and LMS (learning management system) platforms
- Experience with Sales Enablement Productivity Software
- Experience with Challenger or other sales Sales Methodology is preferred
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and it’s 100% paid for by the company
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Enterprise Business Development Representative
Square, San Francisco CA, US
InfluxData, San Francisco
Big Data Engineer - US
Kogentix, Anywhere - US
Channel Manager - Amsterdam, North Holland - Netherlands