Director, User Acquisition
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is the leading on-demand delivery platform with more than 500,000 merchants, 350,000 fleet members (we call them Postmates) in more than 3,500 cities.
The Growth Marketing team is responsible for driving growth at Postmates by creating results-driven, engaging campaigns. We are a high-energy team with a passion for people, culture, growth and great results. If you’d like to belong to one of the country’s most dynamic and forward thinking teams, come tell us your story.
We’re looking for a world class leader for our User Acquisition team. This role will lead our user acquisition efforts managing a multi-million dollar budget and leading a team that is focused on driving continued and efficient growth for the business. This person should be a marketer that is driven by data and analytics and somebody who understands how to create a holistic customer acquisition strategy that bridges paid and organic channels.
- Lead a team of acquisition marketers and analysts
- Optimization of campaigns across all channels with proven success on Facebook, Google, Snap and other channels
- Develop strategic recommendations for media focused on customer acquisition
- Establish models that ensure consistent spend and allocate to the most efficient growth channels
- Act as a bridge between our in-house creative team and the broader performance marketing team to create top-performing ads
- Own and expand relationships with industry technology partners
- 10+ years of performance marketing experience with deep knowledge of digital advertising platforms
- Data driven with proven success driving results through a mix of paid and organic marketing programs
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail and top-notch communicator
- Very strong leadership skills
- Highly analytical
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and it’s 100% paid for by the company
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.