Real-Time Analyst, Workforce Management
Postmates, Nashville, TN
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is on a mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives, with an insanely reliable on-demand “everything” network. We’re the first and leading on-demand space -- with a fleet of 300,000+ Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and a brand that has become a pop culture verb. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to be first -- or eccentric, and who are passionate about creating the new, new.
The Real-Time Team is responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to achieve the desired service levels based on an accurately forecasted volume of incoming phone calls and emails. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for monitoring call/email volumes, service levels, schedule adherence and Associate activity. This role requires you to be a confident and effective communicator who is able to work with fellow employees in all levels of the organization to assist in meeting business unit goals and objectives.
- Monitor Agent states real-time to ensure offline activity optimization. Real-Time identification, documentation and communication of Associate performance and behavior.
- Run and analyze intraday and performance management reports from Tymeshift, Aspect Performance and various other systems/applications.
- Coordinate appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Make adjustments to Associate work schedules as needed in order to ensure goals are met (i.e. sliding breaks/lunches based on interval volume).
- Assist with identifying the need for, implementing and communicating overtime/additional hours and administer volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Collaborate with Operations Leadership to complete root-cause analysis to determine reasons for actual to forecast variance in volume and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a contact center environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of call center management and all related calculations (i.e. Service Level, Occupancy, Schedule Adherence).
- Ability to think strategically and willingness to offer improvement suggestions.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications and stay current on all processes
- Intermediate working-knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable work and attendance history.
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.