Product Manager, Customer Experience
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product in their city delivered in under one hour. We’re on a mission to become the on-demand delivery infrastructure for every major city in the world.
Our small product team, is responsible for defining and building the sophisticated technology that efficiently connects our customers, local merchants, and fleet. As part of that team, you’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders across the organization to deliver products that delight our users, scale our service, and ultimately transform the way goods are purchased and transported.
- Shape the overall product vision and roadmap to take Postmates from a start-up to a globally recognized brand
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, and design to define a winning strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for customers, merchants, and the fleet
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development
- Ship fast and often
- 5+ years of product experience in Customer Service (Self-Service and Assisted Service)
- Passion for reinventing commerce—you want to change how cities and commerce work
- Great product intuition—you have a creative mind, an understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and a strong instinct for what people want or need
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Technical know-how—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works. Bonus points if you have a CS degree or software engineering background
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- We'll provide equipment you need to work efficiently and creatively
- Tasty, healthy lunches (3x/week)
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Lead (m/f) Tooling
Senior Product Designer
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Solutions Engineer, Implementations
Algolia, Atlanta l New York l San Francisco
Senior Product Manager
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Senior Product Manager - Infrastructure
GitHub, Remote - US