Manager, Product Partnerships
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 3500+ cities with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
As a member of the Business and Corporate Development team at Postmates, you'll play an important role in the expansion of Postmates’ products. Your goal is to identify, evaluate and execute large-scale product partnerships that will provide step-function growth potential for our Product. You will also take on operational responsibilities supporting the planning and implementation of key strategic initiatives for the company.
- Work in a highly cross-functional environment to execute and manage partnerships, from product conception to implementation to marketing and go-to-market
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives, drive successful product alpha/beta programs, launches and communications and materials (including posts and best practices) with partners globally (e.g., set a plan, deadlines, and ensure timely deliverables)
- Define and prioritize product requirements and drive joint prioritization with PM and Eng teams
- Represent Postmates in external meetings
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- 7+ years of combined experience in product management and strategic partnerships
- Understanding of/experience with web technologies such as APIs & project management experience
- Experience learning and shifting priorities while maintaining organization and control
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, required
OUR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in and understanding of the delivery/logistics and/or food services landscape
- Deep knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Engineering or Product background is strongly preferred
- Experience with enterprise partnerships
- Advanced degree/MBA is a plus
Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we’ll support you with:
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
- Access to the Postmates 401(k) plan.
- 100% coverage for employees medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 95% coverage for dependents medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for qualified out-of-pocket health care costs.
- Flexible time off policy under which Postmates will not limit paid time off for vacations or to handle personal affairs. (Salaried US Employees)
- 16 days paid time off and 7 days paid sick leave (Hourly US Employees; amount of paid sick leave depends on state).
- 3 days paid time to volunteer through CivicLabs and positively impact the communities we serve.
- Generous parental leave including flexible transition plans, Postmates meal credit, and subsidized access to the Milk Store, Urban Sitter, and Concern.
- Free and confidential counseling resources through an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits for parking or transit fees.
- A free subscription to Postmates Unlimited.
- Catered lunches, open snack bar, and subsidized Postmates Pickup meals.
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.