Postmates is seeking a front desk Receptionist to support our San Francisco HQ office. In addition to day-to-day administrative support, this person will help with project planning, event coordination, and logistics.
We're looking for someone who is a master at handling complicated details and logistics with a no-job-is-too-small attitude and the desire to go above and beyond. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will have the ability to be resourceful and build relationships across the larger organization.
This is a hit the ground running and get it done type of opportunity!
- Greet customers, vendors and associates
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and help manage calendars
- Answer internal and external calls; directs calls to the appropriate department
- Provide miscellaneous clerical assistance to various departments as needed
- Order and stock food and office supplies
- Manage mail room and package delivery system
- Maintain office equipment and route building maintenance requests
- Help organize team events onsite and offsite
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications
- Partnering with our Facilities lead & coordinators on various tasks
- 1-2 years of recent experience providing direct administrative support (recent is within last 3-5 years)
- 1-2 years of calendar management and expense report management
- Excellent computer skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong travel coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Strong work ethic
- The ability and desire to handle and solve complicated logistical problems
- BA/BS preferred
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
- Access to the Postmates 401(k) plan.
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for qualified out-of-pocket health care costs.
- 16 days paid time off and 7 days paid sick leave.
- 3 days paid time to volunteer through CivicLabs and positively impact the communities we serve.
- Generous parental leave including flexible transition plans, Postmates meal credit, and subsidized access to the Milk Store, Urban Sitter, and Concern.
- Free and confidential counseling resources through an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits for parking or transit fees.
- A free subscription to Postmates Unlimited.
- Catered lunches, open snack bar, and subsidized Postmates Pickup meals
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
People Ops Manager- Senior HRBP