Postmates runs one of the largest marketplaces in the United States, and we are very excited to be in our first international market, Mexico City.
Postmates moves cities and you’ll be at the forefront of demonstrating how. As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will help us grow this market quickly and sustainable, unlocking massive potential in one of the world’s most exciting cities. You will strategize plan and execute on digital growth marketing campaigns, using creativity and agility to grow the Postmates user base and order volume.
You will help decide where and how we spend our incremental marketing dollars for most impact, execute campaigns and experiments and report out what’s happening while recommending what to do next. This is an exciting, rapidly evolving business with limited comparables or precedents and we’re looking for someone to dive in!!
- Execute national-scale marketing campaigns (e.g., “Rosca de Reyes” promotion)
- Drive new acquisition, engagement and retention programs (e.g., Corporate programs, subscription model)
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics.
- Run analytics to answer key strategic growth questions (e.g., what behaviors/demographics predict customer LTV)
- Conduct analyses and execute on actionable insights
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs.
- Experiment constantly to identify and refine acquisition channels and optimized conversion funnels
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience or an analytical role at a tech company.
- Effective with product marketing and email marketing
- Experience implementing and measuring channel success (cohort analysis, LTV)
- Strong analytical capabilities with insight and understanding of how a business operates
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- Versatile. Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Direct experience in web-based or mobile performance marketing, e- commerce experience is a plus
- Bilingual: fluent in both English and Spanish
- Competitive salary and stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Monthly benefits stipend
- Whatever computer, monitor, standing desk, keyboard mouse you need
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Contribute to open source projects (full support to release)
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
Membership and Campaigns Strategist
Change.org, Sydney, Australia
Solutions Marketing Manager
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620
Business Operations Manager, Canada
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Nebia, San Francisco, CA
Email Marketing Specialist
Flatiron School, Washington D.C.