Software Engineer: Front-end
Postmates, San Francisco
Delivery from all your favorites places on-demand
Postmates runs the largest on-demand delivery platform in the country, we grow 5-10% week on week and fulfill over a million deliveries each month. We aren’t just another ad platform or mobile app for serving static user generated content–we have real customers, real couriers and real merchants using the platform to buy, sell and deliver goods in under an hour.
As a Front-end Software Engineer, you’ll primarily be developing and maintaining features for our customers and couriers to use, in addition to our large collection of internal tools. One day you might be polishing existing applications to meet our uncompromising design sense. The next, you could be rapidly prototyping new features and products for our customers and couriers. We are looking for Engineers that can move throughout the stack, can be deeply committed to the product, and participate in a meaningful role in the product development.
- Formulate A/B tests to determine which features we incorporate into our product.
- Push the forefront of web technology through developing new products, publishing new libraries, and maintaining code at scale.
- Keep that test coverage high. From linting, to unit tests, through integration tests, we believe automated end-to-end testing is the only way to live.
- Actively participate in code reviews to help ensure we’re all coding at our best.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- We'll provide equipment you need to work efficiently and creatively
- Paid parental leave, vacation time and sick time
- Catered lunches and open snack bar
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Full support to contribute to open source projects
- Awesome office located in Financial District just minutes from BART, Muni, AC Transit, and SamTrans
Postmates is transforming the way local goods move around a city by enabling anyone to get any product delivered in under an hour. Available for iPhone, Android and on the web, the on-demand logistics service connects customers with local couriers, who purchase and deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a city, 24/7.
Want to learn more about Postmates? Visit Postmates's website.
Jobs You May Like
DRW, Austin, Chicago, New York
Backend Principal Engineer
Zendrive, Bangalore India
Software Engineer, Payments
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Solutions Engineer - Returnship
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Full Stack (Vietnam)