Poynt, Palo Alto, CA, US
Hardware, Software, and Apps for a connected merchant experience
- Lead, guide, direct, and evaluate global forward and reverse logistics operational execution
- Develop vision and strategy for scaling global logistics operation
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and drive demand plan across all product offerings
- Maintain and improve inventory control program
- Responsible for fulfilment of orders for internal and external stakeholder
- Develop, implement, and maintain automated solutions to support global logistics solutions
- Develop business relationships between Poynt suppliers, freight forwarder, 3pl vendor and 3rd party repair vendors. Negotiate contracts and pricing.
- Receive, process, track, and report customer returns while establishing automated global reverse logistics solution.
- Track and management the movement and status of inventory between various Poynt, customer, and vendor sites
- Establish, maintain, and report relevant KPI metrics.
- 7+ years of working experience in product planning, inventory management, and supply chain management
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and strong leadership skills.
- Excel modeling & analysis skills required. Proficient in Word, Pages, Keynote and other project management applications.
- Knowledge of global import, export and custom practices.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal). Ability to exert tactful influence in multinational environments; must be a strong team player. Experience managing in high volume, fast paced environment.
- Experience in managing transportation and warehouse providers
- Broad understanding of electronics, technology and payments industries
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and confidence working in a quickly changing environment
- Proven ability to work independently under high pressure in dynamic environments
- Ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams, customers, and external vendors
- Ability to travel to the worldwide manufacturing and distribution partners to work face-to-face with the local teams at key points in the product development cycle
- BA/BS degree preferred, equivalent practical experience considered
Our company was founded on the belief that all merchants should have access to innovative technology without compromising on security or user experience. Our mission is to fix a broken commerce infrastructure by bringing developers, distributors and merchants together on an open platform.
We were launched in 2013 by Osama Bedier, former head of Google Wallet. We are backed by Matrix Partners, Oak HC/FT Partners, Stanford-StartX Fund, Webb Investment Network, Nyca Partners, Google Ventures, and other individual investors.
Though we are quickly growing, one thing remains constant: we are a family. We approach challenges and opportunities head on, all the while growing and evolving as individuals and a company. Our culture has allowed us to recruit the best talent from payments, VC and tech - many of our colleagues have worked at some of the Valley’s most iconic companies.
Want to learn more about Poynt? Visit Poynt's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.