Engineering Manager, Prezi Editor Teams
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to help us build Prezi, a full-cycle presentation platform used by millions of people all over the world to create visually stunning presentations.
As a key member of the Prezi engineering team, you’ll be responsible for managing our Editor teams, which develop the core pieces of the Prezi authoring environment. You’ll use your software engineering experience and empathy to coach team members and help them unlock their full potential. You’ll assist the team in making key technical decisions. You’ll help the team to align with company goals and release quality products.
If you have...
- BSc or MSc in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- Led a team of 5-8 engineers and have 4+ years of engineering management experience.
- Strong CS fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.
- Experience with key technologies and tools such as Node.js, React, Typescript etc.
- Experience managing, leading, designing and/or developing highly scalable consumer-facing web applications.
- Been a part of a team that’s shipped software with modern software processes and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery etc.
- Experience with agile development processes and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
then we would love to talk to you!
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience with developing vector graphics applications.
- Experience in 3D graphics (e.g. OpenGL, Direct3D, Metal, Vulcan).
- Proven ability to work across team boundaries in a positive and collaborative manner.
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment, free high-quality food in the Prezi Bistro, a relocation package, paid trips to professional conferences, Prezi Daycare for children, and much more.
The best part: you’ll be part of an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and cares deeply about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We’re looking for people who can bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire audiences.
If you’re passionate about visual communication, love being part of a team, and care about those around you, we want to hear from you asap!
To learn more about this opportunity, Prezi the company, Prezi Values (We Care, We Team and We Picture) and experience the magic of Prezi the product have a look at this prezi https://prezi.com/p/fokuzsvhywes/bp-engineering-manager-prezi-editor-teams/
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
Jobs You May Like
Development Manager - Multiple Roles
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Head of Infrastructure
Beam Solutions, San Francisco, CA
Blend, San Francisco
Staff Software Engineer, Payments
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Site Reliability Engineer
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA