Prezi, San Francisco
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join the Prezi Sales team located in San Francisco. The Account Manager will help disrupt boring presentations within businesses and grow our existing account base. Your role will involve navigating large organizations, growing a Book of Business by 20-30% YoY and a burning desire to help define the blueprint for a land and expand model. You should be excited about the challenge of building relationships, solving complex problems, building advocates and asking for referrals. You should have a can-do attitude and don’t view “No” as a negative. Top-notch communication skills are essential. Expect talented, motivated, and passionate co-workers who care about creating engaging visual communication experiences and are willing to go above and beyond for the customer.
As an Account Manager, you’ll report directly to Matt Van Loan, our Senior Director of Sales to tackle a number of challenges and responsibilities.
“Our customers are here because they are all trying to change the way they communicate, and you’re here because you want to help them do just that.”
As a member of the Prezi Sales team you will:
- Own a book of business
- Provide weekly forecasting, account reviews, strategy plans, and risk assessments
- Grow Prezi’s install base through prospecting and generating expansion pipeline with Prezi’s product portfolio
- Retain Prezi’s install base by identifying opportunities and gaps to drive product adoption
- Build consensus within organizations
- Build Relationships, seek out and create multiple points of contact within an organization
- Identify trends and signals that an account is having success with Prezi
- Become an expert in the account’s business and connect the dots back to the Prezi Platform
- Partner cross-functionality with training, creative services, support, marketing, product, and Infogram to create a world-class customer experience
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of your customer’s needs and changing market dynamics affecting the customer’s business
- Manage your time and process; plan and prepare for your customer interactions
- Ask results-focused questions to determine business priorities
- Have a track record of engaging executives, building and presenting business cases to executives
- Engage creatively with clients post-sale, add value throughout the customer lifecycle, and ensure an optimal client experience, leading to retention and growth
- Be a Prezi product expert; aware of the roadmap, feature releases and speak to how we add value to our customers
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible work arrangements and the ability to work remotely a day in the week, company supported trainings, weekly team breakfasts and unlimited office snacks, exciting company events, a fellowship program connecting offices in Riga, Budapest, and San Francisco, and much more.
The best part: you’ll join an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and that deeply cares about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you’re into visual communication, love being a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.
More specifically, if you have…
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years of account management experience in a similar environment
- SaaS experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Alignment with Prezi values
- Passion for using Prezi
- Experience with tools including Salesforce and marketing automation software
then we would love to talk to you, so apply now!
To learn more about this opportunity, Prezi the company, Prezi Values (We Care, We Team and We Picture) and experience the magic of Prezi the product click on this link.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.