Compliance Manager (Remote in the US)
Prezi, US Remote
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
We’re looking for a Compliance Manager to join our team to help us continue growing our video-led visual communications platform.
As the Compliance Manager you will be a founding member of our compliance team. You will be working directly with Jose, our VP of Product & Engineering of Technical Platforms and closely with our senior leadership team. You will be responsible for performing reviews, assessments, and audits, conducting research, and facilitating communication to stakeholders. On occasions you might find yourself sitting with our customers and learning first hand about their needs and helping our product teams turn those needs into user experiences that enhance their trust in our platform.
We are looking for an experienced individual with a passion for security and compliance and who isn’t afraid of a challenge. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
You'll be reporting to Jose Roca, VP of Product & Engineering and as a virtual-first company we are looking for someone working remotely from East Coast of the United States.
On a quarterly basis you will…
- Oversee the information security programs including data protection, risk management, and compliance testing
- Improve existing compliance programs and processes.
- Develop, review, and modify information security and privacy policies.
- Design and execute audit procedures to assess and measure company compliance with its security policies and procedures relevant to GDPR, SOC2 and CCPA.
- Monitor advancements in information privacy laws to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance.
- Evaluate security incidents for violations of privacy principles or legal standards.
- Conduct internal security risk assessments and security compliance audits.
- Work with leaders to ensure information security risk findings are reviewed and solutions are implemented.
- Lead the escalation and resolution of risk and compliance issues with appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain and improve a vendor security and compliance program.
- Assist the sales team in responding to data compliance questionnaires; maintain a library of security and compliance responses.
- Develop materials to educate and train teams on compliance and corporate requirements and skills by creating internal champions within the organization.
What you would have...
- 3+ years of data compliance and/or security experience within the context of a cloud driven environment.
- Significant knowledge and experience with legal, privacy, and regulatory compliance standards such as SOC2, FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the skills to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience with IT governance, risk, and compliance management.
- Experience writing policies, procedures, and controls in one or more standards/frameworks.
- Knowledge of risk management processes.
- Experience with Risk Management in compliance and/or security context.
- Ability & internal drive to learn fast and pick up new things.
- Strong critical thinking skills paired with great communication skills in English.
And you are excited about...
- Building trust by making our platform safe and secure using compliance frameworks.
- Keeping up to date with the rapidly changing legal, privacy, and regulatory compliance standards world.
- Working with a security and infrastructure team making cloud services secure.
...then we would love to talk to you.
Bonus points if you have...
- Extensive GDPR and SOC2 experience.
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment or from home. Healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top of the line equipment and more.
The best part: you’ll be part of an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and cares deeply about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We’re looking for people who can bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire audiences to act.
If you’re passionate about compliance, visual communication, love being part of a team, and care about those around you, we want to hear from you asap!
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos