Director of Business Operations (Remote in the US)
Prezi, San Francisco
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
Prezi is seeking a Business Ops Leader who will be a close business partner to the GTM teams (Product, Sales, Marketing) in building out detailed revenue forecasting models, establishing key top line metrics, and driving user and revenue growth through analytical insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong quantitative and analytical background and is an excellent collaborator who is comfortable working with ambiguity. This role will give you the opportunity to get first-hand insight into the operations of cross-functional GTM teams at a fast growing, reputable SaaS company, and will be a critical role in helping scale our virtual product.
Prezi has offices in Berlin, Budapest, Riga, and San Francisco, but we are a remote first company. For this position, we are looking for someone in the U.S time zone, so you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. You'll be reporting to VP of FP&A, Lenny Tjioe
- Be responsible for developing detailed revenue models based on deep understanding of business levers and in collaboration with business unit leaders across Product, Marketing, and Sales. Constantly improve and evolve revenue models to incorporate new drivers and the scaling business.
- Establish key indicators to drive revenue and user retention, drive alignment on key indicators across business units, and design operational dashboards collaboratively with Data and FP&A team to track performance on key indicators.
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data and information across business units and develop analytical models around revenue and retention metrics. Leverage these analytical models to provide insight and recommendations to GTM teams to achieve business growth.
- Update revenue models for monthly rolling forecasts and communicate weekly and monthly on analysis or forecasts to FP&A team for consolidation on financial reporting and planning. Act as a bridge between FP&A team and the GTM teams to help facilitate business understanding across Finance and to drive alignment on financial outputs.
If you have....
- 4+ years of investment banking experience in the tech sector required. Alternatively management consulting in the tech sector with heavy quantitative / financial modeling experience specifically around revenue metrics.
- 4+ years of experience working across functional teams and a track record of driving or supporting revenue growth strategies using quantitative modeling in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to synthesize complex or abstract ideas into simple, clear, and understandable messages.
- Basic SQL skills required.
...then we’d like to talk to you.
Bonus if you have:
- MBA or CFA
- Experience at a fast-growing software or SaaS company
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment or from home. Healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top of the line equipment and more.
The best part: you’ll be part of an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and cares deeply about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We’re looking for people who can bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire audiences to act.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one