Sr. Manager / Director - FP&A (Remote in the US)
Prezi, San Francisco
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
We are looking for an FP&A leader to lead our FP&A function. You will have the opportunity to lead and develop a team of strong FP&A professionals and use financial insight to drive better decision making. The strategic FP&A function owns the revenue, cash, and expense plan for the company, owns financial analysis and reporting, and provides financial guidance to business unit leaders to meet our financial goals and help accelerate growth.
Prezi has offices in Berlin, Budapest, Riga, and San Francisco, but we are a remote first company. For this position, we are looking for someone in the U.S time zone, so you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. You'll be reporting to VP of FP&A, Lenny Tjioe
- Own and manage P&L forecasts and reporting and act as the lead expert on revenue and cash. Responsible for keeping Prezi in line with financial plans
- Establish a robust FP&A framework, with streamlined FP&A processes and reporting systems to build a world-class FP&A function that is scalable and always improving
- Own and drive the annual planning and budgeting process for the company. Lead FP&A team and drive the planning process cross-functionally with a hands-on approach
- Act as business partner to senior management in driving the financial planning and analysis. Responsible for providing reliable and timely insight on financial performance, risks and opportunities to stakeholders
- Lead FP&A team and collaborate with the Data team in building operational dashboards and establishing metrics for reporting companywide and to external stakeholders
- Mentor and develop existing FP&A team and help grow FP&A professionals in their roles
If you have...
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A in fast growing SaaS companies
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or quantitative field
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- High attention to detail with an ability to keep the big picture in mind
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence decisions across functional areas
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of SaaS metrics and Financial and Management Accounting principles
- Experience with EPM system (e.g. Host Analytics Oracle, Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, Anaplan)
- Experience with ERP system (e.g. NetSuite, Workday)
- Basic SQL skills
.....then we'd love to talk to you
Bonus if you have:
- Experience at a fast-growing software or SaaS company
- and MBA degree
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment or from home. Healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top of the line equipment and more.
The best part: you’ll be part of an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and cares deeply about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We’re looking for people who can bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire audiences to act.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.