Customer Support Specialist (Remote in Hungary)
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
We're looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist in Budapest with authorization to work full-time (40 hours/week) in Hungary, serving the European and (mostly) American markets, covering 8-hour shifts in a weekly rotation, half of the time in the morning (9:30am CET), and the other half in the afternoon (starting at 3.00pm CET). As part of the Learning & Support Department, you would work with a small team to support our users online.
Prezi has offices in Berlin, Budapest, Riga, and San Francisco, but we are a virtual first company. For this position, we are looking for someone in the EU and UK time zones, so you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere from Hungary. You'll be reporting to the manager of the team, Daniel Kovacs.
“By joining the Support Team you will have an opportunity to impact the customer experience as well as the product with the end goal of telling great visual stories.”
Who will love this job:
- an advocate for our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
- an independent person who can deal with ambiguity, solve problems, and discover workarounds using available resources.
- a wordsmith with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
- a calm and collected individual who can multitask and juggle priorities without breaking a sweat.
- a team player who contributes ideas to improve processes.
As a member of the Prezi Support team you will...
- solve client issues across all support channels (email, chat, phone, social media, community forum) within a fast-paced, collaborative working environment with a positive attitude, confident and calm demeanor, ensuring their satisfaction and happiness with our products and service.
- be a cross-functional stakeholder to manage open customer issues, escalate when appropriate, and ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date. Contribute recommendations for continually improving product and process.
- proactively analyze user feedback, research and identify issues, suggest solutions
- You will help, nurture and teach users with the goal of making them happy and active Prezi users
- be a role model that employees can follow in terms of team culture, expectations, and work ethic
- evangelize Prezi internally within the company and share your passion for idea-sharing and the Prezi community
Your impact will help Prezi grow and make it possible for millions of people to build and deliver moving stories.
More specifically, if you...
- speak a proficient level of English (C1-C2)
- are able and willing to work afternoons/evenings (until 11 pm the latest) in half of the time
- have strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience. You’re good at Mac computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products, you have a keen interest in the technical aspect of support.
- are willing to jump on a call with high stake customers to resolve technical issues (Zoom & Webex)
- able to identify & react to sales opportunities when speaking to customers
- are able to tackle the challenges of remote work or have worked remotely before
- can judge subtext easily in a conversation and steer the conversation in a direction that leads to mutual understanding. You are able to determine the tone of a customer's message, adapt to it, and respond in a way that fulfills their needs.
- are a collaborative team player, open to discussion and new ideas, and may work with other teams in the organization
- have a growth mindset – an aptitude for continual learning and sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- are incredibly organized, an independent problem solver, you manage your time effectively, are process driven, and are able to think on your feet and outside the box.
then we would love to talk to you, so apply now!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and submit your CV with a one-page detailed cover letter (in English) that summarizes your motivation (not your CV).
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you’re into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.