Product Designer (Remote in Germany)
Presentation software that brings your ideas to life and makes you a great presenter
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer to help us shape Prezi’s exciting future by redefining the way ideas are developed, presented, and shared. We believe that all good things start when people share ideas. Prezi is redefining what the experience of building and sharing ideas should be today. We’re breaking away from the restrictions of slides, making space for non-linear narratives, and providing a seamless workflow that encompasses before, during, and after a presentation.
Product designers embed themselves into cross-functional teams where they work side-by-side with product managers, developers, and UX researchers. They are involved in every step of the process, from strategy conception to following up post-release.
As a product designer, your job is to understand our customers’ goals and problems they want to solve. Co-create a wide variety of solutions by prototyping many ideas using a variety of tools. You can make decisions about the high-level design of workflows and the details of micro-interactions. You consult with product managers, developers, and UX researchers to reach the best possible solution.
Prezi is a constantly evolving product that will never be "done" because we know we can always make it better. Every day, millions of people share ideas with Prezi - improving their experience and making Prezi more accessible are the two goals that drive everything we do.
Prezi has offices in Berlin, Budapest, Riga, and San Francisco, but we are a virtual first company. For this position, we are looking for someone in the EU and UK time zones, so you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely from Germany. You'll be reporting to the VP of Product Design, Jeremy Eccles.
- have 3+ years of interaction design experience (previous web-based/mobile/multi-platform work is a plus)
- have experience with managing complex user flows and creating easy to use mass market consumer grade products as a product designer
- can quickly and collaboratively prototype several solutions that focus on specific problems we would like to solve for our customers
- have a passion to create beautiful, powerful, and appropriate interfaces
- strive in an agile, fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities in a flexible manner
- communicate design effectively (you can articulate where we’re going wrong and what we can do to fix it)
- have a constructive attitude and process feedback easily
- have great user empathy and a business mindset
- have excellent stakeholder management skills
..then we would love to talk to you!
Bonus if you
- have experience using Prezi
- have a passion for visual communication
- enjoy highly collaborative environments
The best part:
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply with your CV and up to date portfolio.
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment or from home. Healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top of the line equipment and more.
Join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply cares about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
Prezi is the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience. Unlike traditional slides, Prezi’s open canvas allows you to navigate through topics freely, encouraging interaction and collaboration between you and your viewers. The result is conversational presentations that are more natural, more engaging, and more memorable.
Want to learn more about Prezi? Visit Prezi's website.
Help the world share their story